Kua Body Policies
To make the most of the your experience, please review our Kua Body Studio policies.
Please allow at least 24-hour notice for cancellation to avoid being charged in full. If the studio is able to re-book the appointment time with another guest, the cancellation fee will be waived. No-shows will be charged the full session rate.
Contact Kua Body or your massage specialist if you suspect any of the following conditions:
1. If you think you are sick or have symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, coughing, chills, aches, etc.) 24 hours before your session, please reschedule. A cold can be spread by sneezing, coughing or talking. According to the Center for Disease Control, a cold is consider to be contagious up to 5 days of symptoms.
2. If you have a runny nose, scratchy throat, and/or sneezing, and are not certain it’s seasonal allergies, please consider rescheduling. Being on the table face down can increase congestion, pressure on the sinuses, and make it real uncomfortable.
3. If you have been exposed to someone who is sick within the last 3 days, please call our office.
4. If you are not 100% certain that you are not sick, please consider rescheduling.
Appointments are carefully planned to accommodate each and every client. In the spirit of mutual respect, guests are requested to arrive on time in order to experience the full treatment time. We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment. Should you arrive late, your session will conclude at the originally scheduled time and at the discretion of your massage specialist, while your booking fee will remain unchanged.
NOISE & SMOKING
The environment at Kua Body Studios is one of tranquility and relaxation. In consideration of other guests, we encourage you to speak quietly, switch off mobile phones, and digital devices. Music played at our studio is at the discretion of the owners. Kua Body Studios is a no-smoking zone.
HEALTH RESTRICTIONS & SPECIAL REQUESTS
- Trained professionals properly drape guests throughout their service. For assistance with anything during your experience, such as an adjustment to lighting, sound, temperature, pressure or technique of the service, guests should inform their technician.
- To maximize the benefits of your experience, guests should inform any health issues, allergies, or injuries that may make the chosen treatment unsuitable. Therapists will be happy to offer safer alternatives.
Kua Body Studios offers specially-designed treatments for expectant mothers. Therapists can assist in selecting suitable treatments for this special time. Guests are also advised to consult their physician prior to booking.
LOSS OR DAMAGE OF PERSONAL ITEMS
Kua Body is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items and valuables during visits. Guests are advised not to wear any jewelry or bring valuables to the studio.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Kua Body wants you to be 100% satisfied with each purchase and service. We have outlined our Refund / Redemption Policy for services, workshops and gift cards below:
- Services received cannot be refunded.
- Gift cards may be used to pay for services and workshops.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or gratuity.
- Charges that exceed the stored value of a gift card may be settled with cash or a major credit card.
- If the gift card is redeemed for charges that are less than the value of the card, the balance will remain on the card.
- Lost gift cards: Please contact Kua Body at info@KuaBody.me.